If you've had a great (or awful) customer experience with any of the finalists for the Fast Company Customer Experience Award, make your voice heard!
Fast Company magazine is calling all consumers and business leaders to play a part in choosing the winners of its inaugural "Customer Experience Awards." By participating in a brief online survey, people can help select the winners in five distinct customer service categories, which will be featured in the October issue of Fast Company.
To select a list of best-in-class companies, Fast Company convened a panel of experts in the fields of customer service and customer experience. From an initial set of over 100 nominations, Fast Company chose fifteen companies as "Customer Experience Award" finalists, listed below:
* Commerce Bank
* Enterprise Rent-A-Car
* Fairmont Hotels & Resorts
* Harrah's Entertainment
* Mini USA (BMW)
* Progressive Insurance
* Sharp Electronics
* Trader Joe's
* Vail Resorts
* Wegmans Food Markets
Input from online survey participants and the expert panel will be weighed to help determine the "Customer Experience Award" winners in the following
* High-Tech Achiever: The finalists in this category have put technology to work for customer service -- and succeeded in areas that others have failed.
* Employee Innovator: These companies are known for innovative employee hiring, training, empowering, or rewarding that creates a customer-focused work environment.
* Leading Listener: The finalists in this category are committed to truly listening to customers and consistently responding to feedback in an effective, appropriate manner.
* Profitable Player: Great customer service can be outrageously expensive, but these companies have managed to implement successful customer service initiatives that make a contribution to the companies' bottom line.
* Customer-Centered Leader: The finalists in this category are led by executives with an intense focus on putting customers first and a commitment to setting a customer-centered tone for their organization.