A friend of mine has an interesting job opening with a angel-funded start-up here in San Francisco. Sounds like a fun ground-floor opportunity! Read on for details.
Rapleaf , a ratings system for commerce, is looking to hire a founding biz/marketing person (non-engineer). We allow buyers and sellers (on sites like craigslist, classifieds, auctions, etc.) to rate each other. Rapleaf is backed by Silicon Valley's most well-known angels. Our goal is to make it more profitable to be ethical.
What will this person do?
Everything that is not engineering-oriented including:
* Business development
* Product stuff
* Customer service systems
* And more
This position will be one of two non-engineers at the company. We're looking for a really smart, motivated, multi-tasking, entrepreneurial, and highly-adaptable person.
This person must:
* Be pro-active
* Be ready to work extreme hours and in a chaotic environment
* Self-manage and potentially manage others
* Be able to quickly grow as the company grows
* Laugh a lot and generally be very happy
* Have a strong desire to build a more ethical society
We're looking for the very best person, and we believe that person should be well-compensated:
* High salary and stock
* Opportunity to make commerce more profitable to be ethical
* Opportunity to change the world
* Be a part of a founding team of a game-changing company
Our office is in downtown San Francisco (one block from the Montgomery BART station) - the best location in the world. You will need to be based in San Francisco (or very close to San Francisco) and we will relocate the right candidate.
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org (before applying, please be sure to sign up for Rapleaf and check out the product).